Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain, rain...Here to Stay! I tripped over boobs and the dog went away!

Well, it's raining. Just ordered in, and am feeling guilty about forcing a delivery person to trudge through this deluge. What's worse is that I ordered from my place of employment. This means that I will undoubtedly know the delivery boy! This is why my roomie is currently putting on her bra. I informed her that she simply must go to the door for me. Thank god! I've tripped over them no less than twice. I mean, good god! I thought I was getting a roommate. Not three! I suppose I should allow for the worlds fluffiest pillows, because her dog has been missing for a week now. I think the dog is stuck under them due to the whimpers that I can hear only occasionally. One would think that the dog would need to eat, but I'm also missing last nights chinese take out! I'm not saying that she hid the take out in her boobs, but I swear that I caught a glimps of a chop stick sticking out from underneath the left one! By the way...my roommate is reading this over my shoulder, and giggling. She knows that I am kidding! I only tripped once!