Thursday, April 12, 2007

What really grinds my gears!

If you love family guy, you will get the title. If not, please do yourself a favor and start enjoying the hilarity.
This is my first blog...ever. I've never even read them before! Here's to new things in life!
What grinds my gears? Buying new computers. I bought this lovely bit of technology on Saturday. It is now Thursday, and I have just, for the first time signed on to the internet. Talk about frustrating! But, I'm not going to use this public forum to merely bitch about my life. I'll probably use it to bitch about others' lives.
By the way, ems kenfur is a lovely phrase I picked up from a beautiful Ethiopian woman with whom I have the pleasure of working!
Until next time...

1 comment:

quin browne said...

you so make me laugh...why are you making me leave?